Beauty is skin deep
All about MISU’s bed time routine
Beauty | December 4th 2018
Getting that flawless skin might seem like a fairytale dream to many of you but all it takes is a strong bedtime routine. beauty starts with great skin and sometimes it takes some tender love and care to achieve the skin you deserve.
MI and SU have often been asked what’s the secret to their radiant complexions. But honestly, it’s all about consistently taking care of your skin. The use of these products make you look as fresh as spring even in the approaching winters. And that means, you never have to worry about dark spots or chapped lips. As they say, prevention is better than the cure.
Products in MI’s Bedtime Routine:
1. The L’Occitane Reine Blanche Whitening serum reduces dark spots and lightens the skin for a radiant glow from the inside.
2. Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair under eye cream and face serum which one should start using in their 20’s.
3. Ducray Ictyane moisturising face cream which is wonderful for dry skin.
4. Clinique lip mask so you don’t wake up chapped.
Products in SU’s Bedtime Routine:
1. Clinique Moisture Surge which is wonderful if you have oily skin
2. Kiehl’s midnight recovery concentrate
3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair serum and under eye cream
4. L’Occitane Reine Blanche Whitening Sleeping Mask
5. Face shop anti-aging cream
6. Clarin’s Double Serum depending on the mood